Administrators can sync their Box folders and migrate their contents to Flight.
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the Box.com icon.
2) Click Connect to begin.
3) You will be then prompted to a new window titled Customer Log In. It will instruct the user to finish the authorization on the new page, which should have opened after clicking Connect.*
*If the page didn’t open, it was blocked by a pop-up blocker. Either adjust your browser’s pop-up settings or allow the page to open. The new page will be Box’s authorization confirmation to share files from Box to Flight.
4) Click Grant access to Box to accept the integration.
5) Click Continue back on Flight’s page.
6) Choose the folders and click Allow.
The files being synced will be listed along with their size and status. They'll be viewable in Flight in the Box folder and labeled with the Box logo.